Re: Proposal for a Gnats 3.114 release

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: Proposal for a Gnats 3.114 release
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 13:32:43 +0200

At 17:33 04.05.2001 -0600, Rick Macdonald wrote:
On Fri, 4 May 2001, Yngve Svendsen wrote:

> At 15:54 04.05.2001 -0600, Rick Macdonald wrote:
> >I have a dev version of TkGnats that I should have released a year ago. If
> >I update my web page, will you include it in the gnats 3.114 release? It
> >will be tkgnats v3.0.18.
>
> Absolutely. If Milan OK's me handling this, you can just send it to me.

In the past, only the tarfile was put into contrib. The zip file is for
Windows (identical code but with lf/cr conversion), but don't bother
including both unless you think it's worthwhile.

http://www.cuug.ab.ca/~macdonal/tkgnats/tkgnats-3.0.18.tar.gz
http://www.cuug.ab.ca/~macdonal/tkgnats/tkgnats-3.0.18.zip

Thanks. I updated TkGnats to 3.0.18 to the branch that will become 3.113.1 in a few days. I though it best not to include the Windows version, and I hope people who want it are able to find your website to download it.

Yngve Svendsen
IS Engineer
Clustra AS, Trondheim, Norway
address@hidden