Re: Gnats 4 Spaces?

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: Gnats 4 Spaces?
Date: 16 Oct 2001 13:37:54 +0200

>>>>> "n" == nick  <address@hidden> writes:

    n> Why do spaces not work in the config files such as databases,
    n> categories, etc?  Given we have : delimiters, it's not obvious to
    n> me why this is so.  Sometimes a product category has two words
    n> in, and a space would be nicer than an underscore. :)

Could you please describe exactly what doesn't work in the current CVS
version?

Thanks,

Milan Zamazal

--
It's amazing how much better you feel once you've given up hope.
                                                (unknown source)