Abandoning gnats2w

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Abandoning gnats2w
Date: 22 Nov 2001 13:11:59 +0100

I don't intend to maintain gnats2w anymore.  Though the technical
reasons for its existence persist, the organizational grounds have
vanished completely and I've got no motivation to continue with gnats2w
development.

If anyone is interested in taking it over, please let me know.

Milan Zamazal

--
When you're in a fight with an idiot, it's difficult for other people to tell
which one the idiot is.                       -- Bruce Perens in debian-devel