GNATS 4 Install Guide?

From: Jamin W. Collins
Subject: GNATS 4 Install Guide?
Date: 03 Dec 2001 19:30:03 -0600

I'm interested in setting up GNATS for possible use by my employer.
>From what I've found, it's suggested to use the CVS version for new
installations.  However, I haven't been able to find much in the way of
documentation for the CVS version (I understand this to be what will
become v4?)

Is there any guide to installing the current CVS version of GNATS?  I've
found several references indicating that the documentation for v4 is
near completion.  However, I've only been able to find a few snippets (2
or so pages) referring to actually installing v4.  The link on the GNATS
Documentation page (http://www.gnu.org/software/gnats//gnats_toc.html)
referencing the 4.0 manual appears to be broken.

Jamin W. Collins

--
"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." - John Gardner