Re: send-pr error!

From: Chad C. Walstrom
Subject: Re: send-pr error!
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:20:40 -0600

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 01:34:20PM -0600, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> No problem.  At least you've given me a configuration that IS working
> to try to emulate.  I will try installing Debian (2.2 r4) on my test
> system and see if I can get it working this weekend.  Other than the
> distribution difference, did you (or anyone else) see anything wrong
> with the steps taken?

Not really.  It looked fine.  Sounds like you had it somewhat working.
I'm not an Apache guru, so I couldn't really tell you where things went
wrong.  Debian's 'testing' branch is feature frozen, now.  There are no
new packages entering, just RC bugfixes and security fixes.  Given that
the gnats and gnatsweb packages (fairly recent CVS versions) install
fine, I'd recommend that.

The only thing you'll need to do with the gnats package is that if  you
want to run mkdb on /var/lib/gnats/gnats-db, you'll have to recreate the
directory.  The gnats user installs w/a home directory of
/var/lib/gnats/gnats-db.  I'm planning on changing my local config so
that it defaults to /var/lib/gnats instead.

Other than that, I had very few problems.

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie
Get my public key, ICQ#, etc. $(mailx -s 'get info' address@hidden)