Re: send-pr error!

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: send-pr error!
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 11:48:00 +0100

At 22:31 14.12.01 -0600, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
Well, I just finished a manual installation attempt on a virgin Debian
2.2 r4 installation.  Almost the same end result, the pages sometimes
don't appear properly (refreshing usually fixed it).

I really would like to get Gnats working as a PR tracker.  However, at
this point, I'm losing all hope of getting this thing to work.

Anyone here willing to do some serious one-on-one and show me what I'm
doing wrong?

Sorry, I haven't been able to follow you up on this. I am on holiday and I try to stay off the Net for as much time as I can.

One important data point, though, for anyone who might be able to pick this up: If we run Gnatsweb from the command line on the server, correct HTML output is produced every time. Thus, something happens on the way from the script and through the web server.

Yngve Svendsen
Gnatsweb maintainer