Re: Gnats Question Regarding Numbering

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: Gnats Question Regarding Numbering
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:21:13 +0100

At 19:46 11.02.2002 +0000, Koundinya wrote:
Hi all,
        We have a different bug tracking system in which we record our
bugs based on the CR (Change Request Number). If we have a CR
like CR5516, Now we need to migrate  to Gnats, how can I have
the same serial number. Is it configurable or will gnats
serialize with 1, 2 and so on for a project started.

GNATS serializes with 1, 2, ... by default. You can change the start number however, by editing the file `current' in the gnats-adm directory of your database.

- Yngve