Multiple Database on Gnats3.113.1 and Gnatsweb 2.9.3

From: Z Stan
Subject: Multiple Database on Gnats3.113.1 and Gnatsweb 2.9.3
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 17:53:02 +0800

I just wonder how to make Gnats3.113.1 and Gnatsweb2.9.3 support multiply DB. I want to make one DB according to one project. But it seems just adding a line in /etc/gnats-db.conf can't works. When I submit a new PR in gnatsweb, it is still submitted into the old DB directory. And When query in gnatweb on the new DB, the PRs in the old one is still checked out. Can somebody tell me what should I do besides just make a new directory and add the directory path in gnats-db.conf?

I know gnat4 have been released for monthes. And it support multiple DB very well. But I have made some changes on Gnats3 and Gnatweb2 before Gnats4 released in order to make it support Asian languages better. So I can't use the new Gnats4 before it support Asian better. It's a pity......

thanks