Re: installatin problem

From: Mike Hoolehan
Subject: Re: installatin problem
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:23:25 -0400

HL,
    I had the same problem when I ran mkdb.  I ended up creating the
/usr/local/com directory as root, then made it writeable by gnats
(or anyone).  Don't make the '/usr/local/com/gnatsdb directory though
because the make script expects it not to exist.  I was able to run
mkdb fine after that, and I changed /usr/local/com back to
non-writeable by others.

Mike