Gnatsweb: submit error with debug=all

From: Anders Johnson
Subject: Gnatsweb: submit error with debug=all
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:13:48 -0700

I'm having trouble submitting new PR's or editing existing PR's with debug
turned on.

If I edit a PR, then insert "&debug=all" between "&database=default" and
"&pr=1" in the URL and reload, then I get the debug info as expected, and
everything is OK. However, if I then submit a change to the PR, I get:
    Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, address@hidden and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may
have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.

The apache log then includes:
    [Mon Aug 12 12:08:10 2002] [error] [client 192.168.0.141] malformed
header from script. Bad header=</tt><br>: /var/www/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl

Alas, I am not learned in the ways of CGI, and I'm not sure how to proceed
from here. Any ideas?

Thanks,
&ers
-- Anders Johnson, WIS Technologies, address@hidden