Re: gnats perl module

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: gnats perl module
Date: 01 Sep 2002 11:51:37 +0200

    MH> but my problem is: When specifying a QFMT that returns only the
    MH> bug number, how do I know what this field is called?  I can
    MH> guess that it's called 'Number', but there's no guarantee, is
    MH> there?

I think `Number' is one of the few fields their name shouldn't be
changed in the configuration.  I'm almost sure more things break when a
user renames the `Number' field.  So I'd say you can expect the PR
number is actually named `Number'.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
Why waste keystrokes when you can waste CPU cycles instead?
                                                Karl Fogel