Re: queue-pr problem

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: queue-pr problem
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:25:17 +0100

At 14:40 23.01.2003 +0530, Chandra Ramesh wrote:

 Hello,

        We are using Gnats 3.113.1 on a REDHAT LINUX 7.3.

We are using the web interface program wwwgnats.pl and libgnats.pl for filing the report. When we file and hit the "click here to send" button on the web interface, it says it has sent the report.
        But we are getting the following error mesage in the mail:

"| /usr/local/libexec/gnats/queue-pr -q"
    (reason: service unavailable)
    (expanded from: bugs)

smrsh: queue-pr not available for sendmail programs
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

        How can I solve this problem?

This is an FAQ. Please look at http://www.gnu.org/software/gnats/doc/faq/gnats-faq_3.html#SEC26

That should solve it.