RE: PR Submission (Change of state) gets locked

From: Chandra Ramesh
Subject: RE: PR Submission (Change of state) gets locked
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:44:32 +0530

Hello,

        Thanks for the pointer. I think as you have pointed, the gnatsd daemon
        might be crashing. There is a "kcore" file created in /proc directory.
        Is there a way that I can debug this "kcore" file to know why gnatsd
        is crashing?

        I checked up the files under gnats-adm directory and found it to be
        of right syntax.

        Does "gnatsd" daemon crash only because that the database config files
        are not in the right syntax OR are there any other reason that it can crash?

        Please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramesh Chandra