How Can I set up the Password Protection

From: Sankalp kohli
Subject: How Can I set up the Password Protection
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 20:06:01 -0500

Hello All

I have 5 different databases in GNATS , I am using 2.9.1 and gnatsweb 2.8

For this particular database under the gnats-adm directory :-

I have set up the gnats.conf file to *:none:
and in the gnats.access I have set it to username:$0$password:admin

Now GNATS tells me access denied for this database, am I missing something
??

Thanks and Regards

Sankalp Kohli

Spatial Wireless
1651 North Glenville suite 216, Richardson TX 75081
Cell :  856-278-0457
Phone:  972-437-6250 x179
Fax:    972-437-6232

 “This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential,
or privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto)
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original
and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto."