Re: Configuring gnats/gnatsweb for guest view access?

From: Frank Cohen
Subject: Re: Configuring gnats/gnatsweb for guest view access?
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 08:54:29 -0700

Haven't seen a reply to my question. Anyone out there? -Frank

On Wednesday, October 8, 2003, at 07:43  PM, Frank Cohen wrote:

How do I configure gnats and gnatsweb to allow anonymous (ie - not signed-in) users to browse through a list of open bugs? I want to allow anyone to view the bug list, but only members to be able to modify the bug db.

I would be happy to contribute to the gnats project a "how to" tutorial on setting this up if someone gives me some pointers on how to do it.

Thanks.

-Frank

--
Frank Cohen, Founder, PushToTest, http://www.PushToTest.com, phone: 408 374 7426 Come to PushToTest for free open-source test automation solutions that test and monitor Web-enabled applications, especially Web Services for scalability and reliability.