Re: Error Code 431

From: Prashanth Guduru
Subject: Re: Error Code 431
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 14:52:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Its been a long time that i havent written back as i
said. I have done some testing and finally found that
there is something wrong in the dbconfig. I had edited
the dbconfig to delete unnecassary fields and i was
careful in doing so. Whenever i deleted an entry in
the
sql structure or the others i made sure i also deleted
the qualifying string, like the %s. So i was using
this dbconfig as the default dbconfig, so that all
the databases used it when they were created. Hence
was seeing the same problem in all the databases. I
finally grabbed the original dbconfig that came with
the distribution and started using it. I dont seem
to have the same problem again. Thanks to everyone who
promptly replied to my messages.

Bests
Prashanth