(no subject)

From: Tarun Singhal
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:58:04 +0530

Largest Matrimonial Portal For Agarwal

We have the largest collection of  Agarwal Bride & Groom

Agarwal Matrimonial - http://www.agarwaltoagarwal.org

We Have the largest data base of well educated Agarwal
brides & grooms from all over India and other
countries including US, UK, Canada, Australia etc. The
data base includes bio-data of Agarwal boys and girls
from various fields of life i.e. Medicos, Engineers,
IT Professionals, Software Engineers, Professors,
Teachers, Entrepreneurs, Industrialist, Businessmen,
Self Employed, Employees in private & public sectors
etc. It also includes bio-data of well-educated homely
girls.

Note: We have the largest collection of Manglik Agarwal.

&

We have largest collection of profile from different Agarwal  culture

E.g.: Haryana, Rajasthani, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, etc.

http://www.agarwaltoagarwal.org