Re: The Mailinglist is "contaminated"

From: Andrew Gray
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:50:43 +1000

Hi Max,

> I received three Mails from that list. One was a porn spam and two
> contained a virus!!!

> When i looked further in the dev List I saw that most Mails in that list
> were either spam
> or other junk. Do you guys have a better idea were to get Help for
> setting up gnats with
> gnatsweb?

Sorry, I don't know a better place than the mailing lists (other than
the FAQ and documentation on the webstie) to get help for setting up
GNATS and Gnatsweb.

However, in the last few days the mailing lists have been reconfigured
so that posts by non-members are moderated.  Hopefully this will
significantly reduce the amount of spam that reaches list subscribers.

--
Andrew Gray