unable to query through gnatsweb

From: ganesh.subramaniam
Subject: unable to query through gnatsweb
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:01:26 +0530

I installed gnats-4.0-160 rpm and also the gnatsweb-4.0 from source and
configured. I'm able to login and submit PRs through the gnatsweb
interface for which emails get sent. I can also query those PRs using
the command line query-pr. However, I'm unable to get a response when I
query from the gnatsweb inteface; the error returned is: Return code:
220 - No PRs match

can someone help me.

more logs after I set the $client_cmd_debug = 1 in gnatsweb.pl are given
below:

---
client_cmd:
dbls

client_cmd:
chdb default sganesh sganesh

client_cmd:
rset

client_cmd:
expr (! builtinfield:State[type]="closed")

client_cmd:
qfmt "%s%d" builtinfield:Number Category

client_cmd:
quer

Return code: 220 - No PRs match.