Re: What Happened to TkGNATS?

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: What Happened to TkGNATS?
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:18:24 -0500

"Edward E. Jaffe" <address@hidden>  wrote:
> TkGNATs looks pretty slick! Unfortunately, the most-recent version
> (3.0.18) is not compatible with GNATS 4.1.0. Is anyone working on
> this?  Anyone interested in working on this?

I don't know of anyone working on TkGNATS.   There's a GTK utility
being developed by some of the FreeBSD people.  There's an old version
of tkgnats in the contrib directory that is also unmaintained.  Given
that tkgnats is distributed separately, we may want to pull the
'contrib/' version out of the repository.

That is, unless you're interested in working on it. ;-)