null PRs

From: Adam Weremczuk
Subject: null PRs
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:10:10 +0100

I've deleted about one hundred PRs (test and other rubbish) directly from my database folders. Now when I submit a query I can see the same number of empty PRs at the beginning of my search result list. I can't edit these empty lines ("Error, you must specify a problem report number") . I tried to run "gen-index -d" and "check-db -d" but it didn't help. How to get rid of these empty PRs? Can I access gnats databases directly with sql?