Re: Gnatsweb without root access

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: Gnatsweb without root access
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 15:25:11 -0600

"Mark D. Baushke" <address@hidden>  wrote:
> It should be possible to run your gnatsd on a non-privileged port as
> your own userid.

And with perhaps an few hours of work, we could hack proper daemon
support into gnatsd.  Really, I just need some time to sit down and do
it.  *sigh*  In fact, Mel's already done so in his port.  It would be
a matter of carving out his changes and moving them into mainline.

I may have some time tomorrow during my son's nap to get some hacking
done.

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/