Gnats Web page error

From: Walter Faleiro
Subject: Gnats Web page error
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 07:54:52 -0800

 Hi,
We had a gnats system running on a public ip. Currenty we changed the system ip
to a private ip and put it behind the firewall. The earlier public ip is mapped
to this current internal ip via a rule.
Now while accessing the gnats web page we get the error

host publicip, port 1529
access denied

Where can I make the change so that the publicip the gnats system looks for is
changed to the new private ip we assigned.

Thanks,
--Walter