Re: gnats queue sorting question

From: Alexandros Manoussakis
Subject: Re: gnats queue sorting question
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 15:34:21 -0800

Yes, we've made several, including a new option that allows the user to specify an alternative queue directory, and made the -r -f options
work together (to run a particular file). We also have email directives
(gnats commands embedded in email, for example an email can say at the top:
@gnats responsible=alex

and queue-pr will perform these edits (by sending the relevant server commands over the network) , as well as append the entire email in the audit-trail as usual.

I'm attaching our latest version of the entire file, although, you can't use it as is, because it has other changes, like calls LOCKN which is a new server command that you don't have yet.
Also attaching our queue-pr changelog for you to take a look.

Thanks,
Alex