Re: Highlighting problem

From: Nilesh N. Dalvi
Subject: Re: Highlighting problem
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 22:29:38 +0530

Hi Gurucharan,

> > Whenever I am writing a C code, and I comment multiple lines using
> > /* ... */, only the first and the last line gets highlighted, all
> > the lines in the middle are not refreshed...
> > Is there some setting which can solve this problem...
> Is this in emacs ??
> Are you using a windows machine ?
> I have also done some C programming using  the emacs editor, but there
> were no
> problems.

I use emacs on linux platform.. What emacs seems to be doing is that
it doesn't apply syntax highlighting to all the lines commented. It
changes the color of a line only when I change something in that line.
Note that problem occurs when I have already written a code and then
comment it.

Nilesh N. Dalvi
email    : address@hidden, address@hidden
homepage :