bug - inappropriate error msg on C-u C-x .

From: Drew Adams
Subject: bug - inappropriate error msg on C-u C-x .
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:36:05 -0800

This appears to be a minor bug.

If no tag has been previously looked for, then `C-u C-x .' (or `C-u C-x
4 .') complains "wrong-type-argument stringp nil". It presumably should
say something to the effect that no previous tag was searched for.
E-MAIL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail message (including all documents and/or attachments) is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Any review, use, disclosure or
distribution by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s)
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank
you.

To reply to our E-mail Administrator directly, send an email to
postmaster@objectstream.com or call (925) 224-8080 and delete this
email.

OBJECTSTREAM, INC.

http://www.objectstream.com