Re: Auto-indent new lines?

From: robert . lopez
Subject: Re: Auto-indent new lines?
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 11:38:06 -0700 (MST)

Mark,

It is quite obvious you never put out as much effort to
read the documentation as you have put out complaining.

I have had every person who ever works for me use emacs
for all kinds of programming and clerical functions. I
have them all complete the tutorial that comes with
emacs and which the documentation advised new users to
complete. I have even had young children do the same.

After a few weeks I have them complete it again. That
usually sets it the learned information very
thoroughly.

We use a lot of different languages and this editor is
wonderful for all of them. Please complete the tutorial
before posting again.