Rmail reply..

From: Karim Halai
Subject: Rmail reply..
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 23:43:24 GMT

 I am trying to get this to work for me so when I do a repl...
 message and yank the original it looks something like this:
 Karim <karim@freebsd-uk.eu.org> wrote:
 -> something here

 here is a part of my .emacs which doesn't work right. Can you guys
 tell me where I am going wrong.
 Thanks.
-> >
-> >
-> > ###.emacs
-> > (setq message-citation-line-function
-> >       (function
-> >        (lambda ()
-> >          (when message-reply-headers
-> >               (insert (mail-header-from message-reply-headers)
-> >                       " spoke:\n\n"))

--
Karim Halai
pyr@arbornet.org