setting fonts

From: G Annamalai
Subject: setting fonts
Date: 12 Mar 2001 14:43:57 +0530

These are the different fonts that I get when I do a

Courier, New Courier, Lucida Console, Fixedsys, Terminal

For me only Courier looks good in the emacs window.  All other
fonts are not to my liking.  Is there any other fonts that I
can make use of (other than the ones listed)?

Hope somebody will tell me atleast one more different font,
which I can download and try it out.

I tried to get in touch with my inner child,
but he isn't allowed to talk to strangers.