Re: setting up printer!

From: Gurucharan
Subject: Re: setting up printer!
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 07:30:22 +0530

Hello Shiva,
        I am very new to this user group. I really liked emacs and started
using it. But i don't know how to send print requests to the printer. Can
anybody help me with a config file that helps in achieving this.
You can say "print-buffer" after the "Meta-x". This will print the entire buffer.
Else you can also say "print-region" to print the selected region.

Please do get back in case of any problems.

Warm Regards,
            Kalyan & gurucharan