Re: Your Article - The Journalistic Portal for Copy

From: Dmitri Colebatch
Subject: Re: Your Article - The Journalistic Portal for Copy
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:57:44 +1000

I'm not even going to apolagise for what I'm about to say.  This is
blatent spam as far as I'm concerned.  I'm sure there are policies about
sending this sort of stuff to lists, and would assume they involve removal
from the list.  In future, please do _not_ send mail like this to _any_
mailing list, unless it is relevant to the list.

thankyou
dim.