gnus & mh-e load problems

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: gnus & mh-e load problems
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 08:08:46 -0800

  I just replaced:

    (require 'gnus-cite)

    (autoload 'gnus-cite-face-list "gnus-cite")

  in one of our mh-e files. Having done so, when I run mh-e *before*
  gnus, I get the following error when I try to view a message in gnus:

    gnus-select-newsgroup: Symbol's value as variable is void:

  gnus-article-buffer is defined in gnus.el which is required by
  gnus-cite. Any thoughts?

Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD
Maintainer of FAQ and mh-e. Vote Libertarian!