From: Iosu Arizkuren
Subject: Re: HELP!
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:50:25 +0000

Hello, thanks for the answer,
yes it works by itself, I call it like this:

(defcustom ispell-program-name "MYSPELL_I"
 "Program invoked by \\[ispell-word] and \\[ispell-region] commands."
 :type 'string
 :group 'ispell)

and the run ispell-buffer which calls ispell-region, and this to ispell-program-name running MYSPELL.

exited with code 1.

I think it should work properly, just call like this and run MYSPELL_I. The thing is that I do not want to use any dictionary given by ispell, maybe the problem is there.
Any idea about ispell?.
Thanks, regards,

Con MSN Hotmail súmese al servicio de correo electrónico más grande del mundo.