Re: fringes

From: Chuck Bernard
Subject: Re: fringes
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 14:36:59 -0700

I am very dissappointed if they can't be disabled. While I am getting use to
them they
really just waste space for me and don't contain any worthwhile information
since
we practice the rule of "Never more than 80 columns of text" in our source code.

Heck, I don't even use scroll bars so I have turned them off completely since it
allows me to do it.  I'd like the same for fringes too :-)

I'll have a look in the archives.

Thanks,

//Chuck