support for stupid questions...

From: Wiebe van der Worp
Subject: support for stupid questions...
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 23:47:11 +0200

This is my first posting here so... My realname is Wiebe van der Worp, living in Friesland (top of the Netherlands, those beautifull tall Frysian horses with long black hair come from here). What I do on the web is here: htp://viaisn.org . Now that I have introduced myself a bit more: in 1990 I used microEMACS to write a very simple macro to search a text database by shelling from DOS AutoCAD, wrote some AutoLISP routines to get result from microEmacs and read it in the drawings, and gave engineers possibilities to focus on engineering and putting materials straight forward in CAD drawings. The company contacted me a year ago, and they said: Did you know we are still using your solution? I pity I didn't continue making it better, but I am an engineer myself, not a programmer.

Right now I am completely lost. I want to make a solution with NTEmacs with an educational character, and publish it too. Is there someone willing to help me a bit with answering stupid questions not belonging in this group? NTEmacs is a bit overwhelming compared to microEmacs.

Please e-mail me personal. I would appreciate it very much.

Regards Wiebe