Business Assistance

From: Kalisara Seseseko
Subject: Business Assistance
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 17:18:27

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
FROM: KALISARA SESE-SEKO
13t presidential avenue
Ndoli,Kinshasa,
D.R.C.

Compliment of the season, I hope this message will reach you in the best of
health and receive your prompt attention. It is my pleasure to send this letter
to you irrespective of the fact that you do not
know me. However, I came across your profile in my earnest search for a
reliable and trust worthy individual that can handle a confidential business
ofthis magnitude.

My name is Kalisara Sese-seko the first son of late President of Zaire, now
Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Mr. Mobutu Sese-seko. My father later died
while exiled in Morocco. Since the death of my father, my family has suffered a
lot of harassment from the present government that ousted my father led by Mr.
Laurent Kabila who has been presently murdered. Recently my mum, I  and other
members of the family were
banned from traveling overseas and we are currently held up in our country home
in Lumbabashi.

Although some money in both foreign and local currency were recovered from my
father's private apartment, my mum with the help of a Lebanese contractor (Mr.
Hamza Robert) whom my father helped during his time in active service, were
able to move some suitcases containing foreign
currency totaling USD$18.0m (Eighteen Million United States Dollars) to a
Security Vault/Finance House in Europe for safety purpose.  I therefore wish to
solicit for your kind assistance towards traveling to Europe for the collection
of this fund on our behalf. You will be duly compensated with 10% of the total
sum for your kind assistance, 80% for my family and me while 10% would be used
to upset any expenses that may come up in course of bringing this project to a
successful end.

For some time now, we have been deliberating on how to invest this funds abroad
in a confidential manner until we reach to a conclusion of investing the funds
in Importation's/Real Estate Ventures. The money in question (US$18,000,000.00)
has already been deposited in a Security Vault/Finance House in Europe awaiting
claims.

If the investment climate of your country is conducive please do not hesitate
to contact/communicate your interest to me to enable me give you detailed
information on how you can assist my family and I to claim our said 18 million
US Dollars from the Security House in Europe.

Many thanks and kind regards.

Yours faithfully,
Kalisara Sese-seko
Mr. Kalisara Sese-seko.