call me for more detials on 00228-9108543

From: Dr Henry Tunde
Subject: call me for more detials on 00228-9108543
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 19:44:18 +0200

Dear Friend.

I wish this my proposal will not come to you as a surprise.I am Dr Henry Tunde,
a Regional Director with a TRUST AND SECURITY COMPANY with regional Office in
Lome-Togo. We had a foreign client (name with held) who deposited a huge sum of
money (US$4.5million) with our Company.Eventually,
 this client was among the victims of EGYPT AIR BOEING 767 FLIGHT NO.990 that
crashed on the 31-10-1999 in U.S.A but,
since then we have not had any body coming for the claims as the next of kin.
A sitaution I have monitored closely with my position in the Company.
Now, having monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before his
death, and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past one year
plus,
I have removed the file to my private volt. I now solicit for your assistance
to present you as the next of kin as every other arrangement
 has being concluded by me and I am only waiting for a foreigner to enable me
move the fund to his account.
This does not have any risk attached to it as all the internal documentations
will be handled by me.
I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a return message and I will
furnish you with details.
Your interest will be negotiable before we commence the operation.

You can call me on my private mobile phone number:00228-910-85-43 for more
details .

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Dr.Henry Tunde.