Re: Editing email replies

From: Kevin A. Scaldeferri
Subject: Re: Editing email replies
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 02:02:14 +0000 (UTC)

In article <wuq68vnf.fsf@bitstream.com>, Peter Davis  <pd@world.std.com> wrote:
>Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE (Kai =?iso-8859-15?q?Gro=DFjohann?=) writes:
>
>Seems likely that that's what it did.  Still, I'd like *some* way to
>edit such messages in emacs (with MH or gnus).  I've actually had
>people complain to me that when I reply to their messages, all the
>formatting that they put in is lost.
>
>Ideas?

Tell those people to shut up and stop their whining? ;-)

On this topic, what I'd like is a way to tell MH to discard the HTML
part in this case and just include the plain text portion in my reply.

Kevin Scaldeferri                       Calif. Institute of Technology
                      The INTJ's Prayer:
     Lord keep me open to others' ideas, WRONG though they may be.