Re: Better buffer menu?

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Better buffer menu?
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 16:25:09 +0200

"Bingham, Jay" <Jay.Bingham@hp.com> writes:

> The variable that Kai is referring to is mouse-buffer-menu-mode-mult
> and as he stated it applies only to the mouse buffer menu i.e. the
> menu that you get when you do C-mouse-1.  I have mine set to 2.  I
> don't think that there is a similar variable for the buffer menu on
> the menu bar.

Actually, I thought it'd also have effect on the menubar thing.
Amazing that it doesn't.

Thanks for helping out with the variable name.

After trying this out, may I suggest msb.el, like another poster
did.  That might do the trick better.  It makes the C-down-mouse-1
menu and the menubar menu look alike, and it can be configured to
just as you like.

kai