[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:18:19 +0100
I started off with GNU/Linux last year, and initially started learning
Vi/Vim, as that was what was recommended and was also on my rescue
However, I have since learnt that Emacs wiil do everything, and if
theres something it doesn't do it's because no-one needs it yet. During
my initial blundering about in Emacs (while waiting for the books to
arrive), I'm sure I saw a Mayan Calendar! Was I right? If so what is it
a) it's still used in Central America?
b) it's for use by historians/archaeologists?
c) someone just fancied the challenge of writing it?
I really curious about this one, so any help wil be greatly appreciated.
- Beginners question,
- Re: Beginners question, Thien-Thi Nguyen, 2002/09/10
- Re: Beginners question, Kai Großjohann, 2002/09/10
- Re: Beginners question, Robert Uhl <address@hidden>, 2002/09/10
- Re: Beginners question, Harry Putnam, 2002/09/10
- Re: Beginners question, David Forrest, 2002/09/10