Unicode Fonts For Emacs21 On Mac OSX?

From: Jacobo Myerston
Subject: Unicode Fonts For Emacs21 On Mac OSX?
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:18:44 -0400

?I wonder if there is a way to display unicode character in emacs21 on Mac OSX. Actually it is possible in the XFree86 enviroment with the help of Mule and the ucsfonts. But so far as I now the ucsfonts are not yet ported for OSX. It is possible to use unicode apple fonts like times with emacs21. But I don't know if the mac-roman encoding can conflict with the unicode encoding.

So this is big issue now, because I was working with ancient greek texts in emacs-20.7 until I updated to 21.

I would appraciated any help

regards

Jacobo