Re: .emacs problem

From: kgold
Subject: Re: .emacs problem
Date: 24 Sep 2002 14:02:40 GMT

I think this sample should work.  Set whatever color you like.

(set-face-foreground 'isearch      "black")
(set-face-background 'isearch      "green")

This may also work.

(copy-face 'default 'isearch)

Bonus:

(set-face-foreground 'secondary-selection    "antiquewhite1")
(set-face-background 'secondary-selection    "Mediumblue")

Ken Goldman   kgold@watson.ibm.com   914-784-7646