Personal Ispell

From: Artist
Subject: Personal Ispell
Date: 11 Oct 2002 23:40:27 -0700

Hi,
 I would like to have personal ispell.
 The idea is this:
 I would like to make a dictionary of only the words I come across.
 Thus whenever I come across a word for the first time I can use 'i'
command to insert that entry in my dictionary. Thus I would like to
start with empty dictionary. Now this is only with few files, not all
files. I would like to activate the dictionary while specifying
personal ispell. The purpose is to make a list of the word I come
across.

Thanks,
Artist