Cut and paste

From: Keith O'Connell
Subject: Cut and paste
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 09:31:55 GMT

Hi,

I currently use emacs for all my editing, except email where I am using
Sylpheed. The problem I have is that I want to cut text from an X based emacs
window and drop it into an email I am preparing under Sylpheed. Unfortunately
cut-and-paste does not work as the paste in Sylpheed does not see the kill-ring
text.

How is this got around?

Keith.
--