Multiple expansion levels in emacs?

From: PL
Subject: Multiple expansion levels in emacs?
Date: 16 Oct 2002 02:06:07 -0700

I have a question about expansions in emacs. Does anyone know how to
get expansions in multiple levels?

For instance, if I have a file that looks like this ( --- marks begin
and end of the file and is not part of the file):
---
/** > HEADER            */
/*
 * text inside expansion HEADER
 */

/** > EMACS COMMANDS    */
/*
 * Local variables:
 * mode: outline-minor
 * outline-regexp: "/[*][*] [>]+"
 * End:
 */
---

It will look like this compressed:
---
/** > HEADER            */...
/** > EMACS COMMANDS    */...
---

Supose I want two headers `SubHeader1` & `SubHeader2` under (that is,
inside) the `HEADER` paragraph. The subheaders shall only be visible
when `HEADER` is expanded. To differ from level one headers, double
`>` could be used ( '>>' ).

---
/** > HEADER            */
/** >> SubHeader1       */
/*
 * text inside expansion SubHeader1
 */
/** >> SubHeader2       */
/*
 * text inside expansion SubHeader2
 */
/** > EMACS COMMANDS    */
/*
 * Local variables:
 * mode: outline-minor
 * outline-regexp: "/[*][*] [>]+"
 * End:
 */
---

This file should look like this, if HEADER is expanded and
all other headers are compressed:
---
/** > HEADER            */
/** >> SubHeader1       */...