Re: Font woes on OS X

From: ken
Subject: Re: Font woes on OS X
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:54:40 -0400 (EDT)

Isn't it possible just to reload the font server?  I.e.,

/etc/rc.d/init.d/xfs restart

???
ken

--
AMD crashes?  See http://cleveland.lug.net/~ken/amd-problem/.

Spake Rodney Sparapani at 09:43 (UTC-0500) on Tue, 22 Oct 2002:

= M:
=
= Actually, most things in OS X can be fixed by logging off and logging
= back on.  It's a pain, but much quicker than rebooting.  I have to do
= the same thing on Solaris when I make changes to CDE (you can use xrdb,
= but unless you have the commands memorized, logging is quicker).
=
=