sql-oracle.

From: jerry d
Subject: sql-oracle.
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:49:55 +0100

Hi I'm trying to convince a colleguae to use emacs. As a nice feature I
showed him the way sql-oracle works, which in my opinion is by far better
than the standard sql-plus console oracle provides, and is almost as good as
TOAD. On my machine it runs fine: sql-oracle just starts up in a separate
buffer, I'm able to use all standard emacs functionality. However on my
collegues machine (same .emacs same sql.el etc) sql-oracle starts up in an
ms-doze prompt.
Is this a path setting or so or am I overlooking something here?

tia
jeroen.