Re: password shows on emacs as a shell

From: Luigi
Subject: Re: password shows on emacs as a shell
Date: 11 Nov 2002 13:06:19 -0800

> See the function comint-watch-for-password-prompt.

As far as I understand, a "function" is something like a command, used
to control the computer.
I looked for this "comint-watch-for-password-prompt" thing into
google, and found huge repositories of information, things like and
others, which would take me three three months to read and six years
to (maybe) understand.
Up to now I could not find the strange string I was looking for.
It seems that the funny word "comint" is recurring, though, whatever
it means.