Re: C formatting

From: chris.danx
Subject: Re: C formatting
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 12:57:42 +0000

Oodini wrote:

Well, it doesn't do exactly what I want.
After the "if", when I press Enter, Emacs put an extra indent, whereas I want it to put the cursor under the "if". I guess it supposes I put the opening brace af the end of the line where there is the "if".

But if you type "{" then it jumps under the if like you want. There's probably a way to make it position the cursor but automatically I don't know what it is, sorry.

Danx
--
for personal replies change spamoff to chris