Returning focus to Mutt

From: Michael Herman
Subject: Returning focus to Mutt
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 22:25:09 -0600

I am using Mutt as my MUA which runs in an xterm window.  My editor is
currently defined as emacs so everytime I create or edit a mail, it
launches a brand new instance of emacs.

I would like to use emacsclient and have one question about it.  Is
there a way, after closing the buffer with C-x C-#, for emacs to return
the focus to the Mutt window?  I know I can lower the frame and get it
out of the way but emacs still retains the focus.

Thanks for the help.

--
Michael Herman